Saturday, July 25, 2009

Session 3 week 1

Where has the Summer gone. We have just finished our third overnighter. Only three weeks of camp left. It has been great so far and i have learned a lot about myself and love for youth. We just got back from Ocean City, NJ. It was a rough first day for me. It was rainy so the beach was not open and the kids became restless and did not all want to do the same thing and got kind of bored. But the second day was great. I bonded with many of the kids much better and it really made me feel better about my group this session and really start to like them.I have nine guys and that is the most i have had so far. Anyways, Continue to pray for God to bring conversations about him up more and that i would be bold in displaying Him to my group. Last Wednesday we had an all worship night and be brought in a band wo were all Koreans. They did excellent and it was a refreshing time. Also remember that Kara and I are still training for our Marathon and it is hard with long days and camp responsibilities so we have not foll0wed our schedule perfectly. Just pray we stay disciplined and can carry this through. I would hate to start the marathon in January but not be able to finish it. Thanks again everybody and i will put up some pictures at the end of this week.


In His Hands,

Brad Vyers

2 comments:

  1. Hey where are the pics posted? I'll check facebook here shortly, which I am sure they are on there.

    I was wondering about your marathon training. Thanks for updating on that! I am glad to hear week three improved!

    Keep it up man...you are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are going great. And a marathon huh? I'm impressed. Hang in there... only a little while until back to SBU (dunno if that's good or bad).

    ReplyDelete