The end of the session was hard for me because i lost some guys i really liked.I just hope i can keep up with them. Monday will be a new group and new adventures. I has the privilege on Thursday of treating my guys to some appetizers at the ESPN zone. It has just been a great session and i am really loving this job. God has blessed me so much. Continue to pray he will change my life and turn me toward him more and more. Pray for my influence on the life of these students. Thanks everyone for being apart of my life and reading my blogs. I am eating crabs straight of the dock this weekend at Kara's aunt and uncle so i gotta go. I will put more pictures up tomorrow.
IN His Hands,
Brad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am freaking jealous about you and eating crabs!!!!!!!! Abide in Him, Brad! I love you!
ReplyDeletecrabs and ESPN zone... great combo!
ReplyDelete