Hello!
It is almost time for me to go to camp. Well Tomorrow night i check in actually. We have gone through many states in the past week. Illinois, Tennessee, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland,Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut,Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire. New Hampshire is where we were the last two days. We were visiting Kara's sister, Jenn at a place called His Mansion. It is a great place. They grow all there vegetables and raise pigs and cows to have processed for there meat. It was a beautiful and i really liked the whole work of His Mansion. God is there and taking care of them and it shows. Well the East Coast has been awesome so far. I will keep you all informed. Training is all next week for camp then it will finally begin on the 22. They are still in school this week in Maryland.
In His Hands,
Brad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
His Mansion looks like an amazing place. I am so glad you got to visit.
ReplyDeleteMom
So thankful you all got to visit Jenn..I know she really enjoyed it and was grateful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting Jenn I know it meant a lot to her! I am praying for you Bradley! I love you
ReplyDeleteJonny Boy