Monday, June 29, 2009

First overnighter and the National

So last Thursday we loaded up the charter buses and headed to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware with all of our students. I had it really easy because i only had to look out for 5 boys. We had a blast. When we got there we played in the beach for about two hours. The waves were very big and just thrahes you around. It was really fun. Except Delaware beached are not pretty like Florida beaches. It is brown rocky sand and dirty water. But we had fun nontheless. The we headed to funland on the boardwalk and road some rides. One was called to gravitron. It was like Tom's Twister at Six Flags if you know about that. It spins really fast and you stick to the walls. One time only for me. I later convinced all of my guys to ride the merry go round and it was rather funny and enjoyable. Then we packed them all in a hotel and put them down. I stayed in a room with four other guys. I slept on the floor which was no big deal, but they kept talking and laughing until i got out of the shower and turn off the bathroom light. I said, "Anyone says a word they are sitting out for half an hour st the water park and everything instantly grew silent." I actually got a good nights sleep. The next day we went to a pretty big water park and it was lots of fun. Then we went to the boardwalk for a little longer until we drove back home. You see Camp Sonshine has this rule that counselors cannot sleep on the bus, so it was a hard trip home for me until we stopped and ate. Once i had food i was good to go. There was a few issues that we had to deal with that were pretty major but i do not see reason to speak of them on my blog. If you want to know message me anything. It was a great first week. Thanks everyone for keeping up with me.

In His hands,
Brad

2 comments:

  1. Kara told me about the incidents and they kind of made me laugh but yeah they were ridiculous dude! Def. junior high/ high school stuff ha. I am glad you are having fun bro, keep up the good work. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that's awesome Brad. enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete