Hello everyone,
Well session one is over. I had a great time and i have 3 out of 6 returning campers for session 2. I am excited to build relationships further they are so unique and i like hanging out with them. On the bus the other day we kept saying rutti tutti fresh n fruity and no one could say ti without laughing, it was dumb and immature but really funny.
I have been being taught a lot about the Holy Spirit in my first to weeks at camp. I have seen him come over people in very strong ways and i have also just seen that he works in different ways in people. You can see it in how they worship and pray. I had some troubles with how charismatic some people are at the church we work through. I did not understand how they could say hallelujiah so much and amen and thank you jesus. It was honestly just getting on my nerves. But i have been learning that God is here and sometimes people experience him differently but God is unchanging and always faithful. Today i went to Capitol Hill Baptist Church in DC and listened to MArk Devin preach. It was very good and he just taught that God is Just and merciful. He is always good, He loves us but hates sin. He will right every wrong and judge all people.
Its been a great weekend. I spent the 4th in the Nations capital check out pics on Kara's Facebook.
In His Hands,
Brad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Brad, learn how to spell.
ReplyDeleteGreat hearing from you and about all that you are learning. I love you and miss you.
Your Dad
okay i usually check them but i was tired when i blogged this last one. And the pastor of Capitol Hill is Mark Dever not Deven...
ReplyDelete