Monday, June 22, 2009

First day

So today was my first day. I have six campers for this two week session. Colin, Wesley, Nic, James,Tyler, and Lloyd. They are all different and unique in there own way. Nic is the returning camper that everyone loves and is happy to see again. But he can also think that since he is a returner that he can do things that he is not allowed to do and get away with things that he actually cannot. But he is really fun. Wesley, is very quite and well behaved, but very funny and enjoyable to be around. James and Lloyd sitck together. James is Lloyd's friend and was invited to camp by him. Lloyd is funny, outspoken and likes to be in the middle of things. You can read him by his face. Tyler is very tall and outgoing. He is a solid kid and i like having him in my group. Colin is the most energetic, has some trouble paying attention but will listen if you are firm anf he just enjoys life. I really like my group and today went really well.We had orientation and got to know each other. We went and played Laser tag and i performed really well might i say. It all ran well and the other groups in TA 2 were really awesome to. Pray for our overnighter to Rehoboth Beach Delaware cominng up on Thursday and Friday. I am excited to go. I am still trying to look to the lenses of the Lord and praying that he will give me his eye. Thanks everyone for praying for me.

In His Hands,

Brad

2 comments:

  1. awesome Brad. Remember, give me His eyes for just one second, give me His eyes so i can see, everything that i keep missing, give me His love for humanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you and your kids Brad!...Keep it up man, I love you!

    ReplyDelete