Hello everyone,
I have never kept a blog before so hopefully i can keep up with it well. I wanted everyone to have a chance to hear about my Summer in Maryland as it progresses and the Lord works. I am very excited to work with middle school boys from many backgrounds and cultures. I also cannot wait to see the East Coast. Camp starts June 13 so keep your eye open for new posts in a couple of weeks. If you want to check out camp Sonshine's website here is the link: http://www.campsonshine.org/index2.html
--Brad
Hope you all have a great time out there! Say hello to my family while you are visiting them..I am soo jealous that you get to spend the whole summer, well actually the whole year with my little girl, and now you'll be 1/2 hour from my favorite brother and sister/law, and you'll see my dad, and Jenn loongg before I will..not to mention everything else on the East Coast..what a blessed life you live! (or is it spoiled-haha) We'll be praying for you and Kara while you are ministering to all the kids at Camp Sonshine!!
ReplyDelete